Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cape Cod



Chris, Dan and I at a Hyannis Mets game.

I'm not sure why, but I really don't have any desire to recap the rest of the trip. The excursion to Cape Cod was great and it was relaxing.

We ate really good food (including lobster, oysters, tapas, clam/shrimp pizza, etc.) and drank more Sam Adams (including Oyster Stout at one of two bars in the world to have this special brew).

We went to beaches, baseball games, Pirates Cove, Wing's Island and a few other places.

It was awesome to see Dan and I think he was glad to have friends around for his last week on the Cape.

Part of the reason I don't feel like recapping those few days is because I wish I was back there.

Relaxing on a beach with a book about Venice. Eating seafood. Hearing the waves crash into the shore. A couple of Sam Adams close by. Slowly falling asleep as the sun reaches its zenith. Not a worry in the world....

No comments:

Post a Comment